Substitute Paraprofessional Positions- Grades K-12 Nashua School District
ESS is Hiring Substitute Paraprofessionals for the Nashua School DistrictAre you ready to make an impact on education? An ESS substitute paraprofessional assists the classroom teacher to provide extra support to students with special needs, promoting maximum academic and personal growth. The substitute paraprofessional job responsibilities range from supplementing regular classroom curriculum to helping individual students.
Substitute paraprofessionals are also known as school aides, teacher assistants, instructional aides, one-to-one aides, and personal care assistants
- Provide instructional support for individual students or small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials, hallways, on field trips
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs
- Support students with special needs by following provisions specified in their IEPs/504 Plans
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and school administration
- High School Diploma
- Background Check
- Apply at https://jobs.willsubplus.com/jobs?districtIds=1591
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- Flexible schedule – pick when and where you work!
- Free training and ongoing support
- Weekly pay
- Employee discount program
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time positions
- We have substitute opportunities available everyday
- Accept job assignment 24/7 by phone or online