Substitute Teachers Positions for Grades K-12,ESS/ Nashua School District
ESS Hiring Substitute Teachers for the Nashua School DistrictAre you ready to make an impact on education? An ESS substitute teacher assists with classroom instruction in the absence of a regular teacher. This person follows and teaches lesson plans, aids students in understanding subject matter, and ensures that regular classroom routines are followed.
- Provide meaningful instruction to students in assigned classrooms while regular teacher is absent
- Review and implement regular teacher's routines, procedures, lesson plans, and curriculum objectives
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Report any student injuries, illness, and serious discipline problems to school administration
- Perform other duties as directed by school administration
- High School Diploma
- Background Check
- Apply at https://jobs.willsubplus.com/jobs?districtIds=1591
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- Flexible schedule – pick when and where you work!
- Free training and ongoing support
- Weekly pay
- Employee discount program
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time positions
- We have substitute opportunities available everyday
- Accept job assignments 24/7 by phone or online