Crane Currency is looking to fill a Software Engineer Job in Nashua, NH.
Drawing upon your expertise, you will play a pivotal role in all aspects of the architecting, designing, installation and support for software projects relating to vision systems and other related disciplines. These systems include real-time and sampling inspection systems and related closed-loop control systems. Become a key team player for the Advanced Process Technology Group, Driving the future of our business! Apply today: www.careersatcrane.com
This Software Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading the specification, design, estimating, software integration, installation, commissioning, cost control and documentation phases.
- Being the key resource in development of new vision systems for inspection and optimization of manufacturing processes.
- Providing technical direction and support to outside parties to generate robust and tested code to allow for the customization and technical requirements of the applications.
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or similar discipline required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of industry experience, 8 years preferred
- Experience developing software using one or more high-level languages – C# is highly preferred.
- Experience developing Graphical User Interfaces preferred
- Creation of software documentation and detailed requirements
- Write code that is clearly commented, diligently formatted, and thoughtfully abstracted towards reuse.
- Version control experience a plus
- Experience with Machine Vision, Image Processing or AI a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interacting with people from a variety of technical backgrounds at all levels of the organization
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and will need to demonstrate Suitability for employment in a Position of Public Trust
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match, a bonus program and much more. Don’t miss out, apply now at www.CareersAtCrane.com
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab