Coater Machine Operator Job- Weekends
CRANE Currency Nashua, NH has Machine Operator Jobs, Weekends 12-hour shift on both days and nights.
If you have experience running a Coating machine, this could be the perfect job opportunity for you!
Teamwork is Currency at Crane
Crane offers competitive pay, generous shift differentials, world class benefits, 401k match, and much more.
- Safe & effective use of Coater Machine
- Thorough understanding of all components and operations including heaters, dryers, blowers, and corona treatment
- Utilizing all available/applicable test equipment & procedures to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Follow standard operating procedures including guidelines for troubleshooting, security, accurate record keeping, and basic mathematical operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing machine experience providing a degree of proficiency in basic operations (2 years minimum) highly preferred
- Industrial Math skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude & dexterity to perform basic repairs to the machinery
- Ability to learn the computer skills required to control the monitoring functions
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous chemical handling experience a plus
- Applicants must be United States citizen with ability to demonstrate suitability for Position of Public Trust
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane integrates best in class technology, design and engineering to innovate solutions of uncompromising quality. Our award winning Motion (tm) technology is the clear leader in counterfeit prevention and is featured on the U.S. $100 dollar bill. Don't miss out and apply now at www.careersatcrane.com
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace