Production Material Handler- (part-time/afternoons)
CRANE Currency in Nashua, NH is seeking a Production worker. This is a Temporary Part-Time Material Handler job, afternoons.
Don't miss out and apply now at www.careersatcrane.com
Responsibilities of the Material Handler Include:
- Material Handling of products in process
- Remove finished products and prepare for storage
- Deliver, remove & store raw materials
- Perform Inventory Cycle Counts or Physical Inventories
- Complete related records, reports and paperwork
- Packaging and readying products
- Experience operating material handling equipment, including forklift & electric pallet jack highly preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Prior manufacturing experience highly preferred, but not required
- Lifting requirement of 35 pounds
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with computer systems, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and will need to demonstrate Suitability for employment in a Position of Public Trust consistent with our U.S. Government contract requirements
Crane offers competitive wages, and generous shift differentials. If you are successful in this role, this part-time opportunity could become full-time. All full time positions offer a full range of benefits. Apply today!
Applicants must be United States citizens. SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace