Rotoflex Operator- 3rd Shift
CRANE Currency Nashua, NH has Machine Operator Jobs on 3rd Shift. Don't miss out, apply now at www.careersatcrane.com
Eligible for up to a $3,000 sign-on bonus.
This Machine Operator will run a Rotoflex and is responsible for:
- Identifying and eliminating all rejectable material to meet customer specs
- Thoroughly understand specs for product construction, defect identification, and terminology
- Mechanical aptitude sufficient to operate production machinery, material handling devices and quality test equipment.
- Following SOPs for material handling, material elimination, record keeping, shipment, security and safety
- Performing quality tests and report non-conformance issues
- Keeping neat and accurate records
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Previous manufacturing experience providing a degree of proficiency in basic machine operations preferred
- Industrial Math skills
- Mechanical aptitude & dexterity to perform basic repairs to the machinery
- Ability to learn basic computer skills
- Ability to read, write, keep neat, accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous chemical handling experience a plus
- Must be a United States Citizen with an ability to demonstrate suitability for a Position of Public Trust
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace